GENERAL SHIPPING TERMS
The Craft Drinks Store provides shipping Australia wide, we don't ship to the Restricted Postcodes (see below). Shipping rates start at AUD6.60 for orders up to 2 kgs in weight (for instance, a single spirit or wine bottle or a 4-pack of craft beer) and AUD9.90 for other order wights, however we provide free shipping for orders of $150 and over Australia wide with an estimated dispatch time frame of 1-3 business days and delivery within 2-10 business days*.
Shipping also available for customers from the United States of America, European Union, United Kingdom, New Zealand, South Korea, China including Hong Kong (rates will be demonstrated upon check out and depend on the order's weight). Different countries impose different customs duties and taxes on imported liquor. Those duties and fees are not included into purchase price and might be necessary to be paid by the buyer upon order's arrival at the buyer's country.
We will be able to ship to other regions upon individual enquiry, please contact us on for that.
We reserve the right to choose shipping providers at our own discretion to provide the fastest and most cost effective way to deliver your order to you.
You may only ship to one address per order. If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address.
We are working closely with with our shipping partners to help protect your health and safety, and that of all our staff and partners.
Limiting contact when delivering orders will help keep everyone healthy, so we’re working with the shipping partners to support ‘contact-free delivery’. This is how contact-free delivery works:
- Drivers will keep as much distance from you as possible.
- Drivers will knock on your door, place your parcel at your doorstep and step back as far as possible for you to collect it. They will ask your name and sign for delivery on your behalf. If you’re required to present an ID, they will sight from a distance.
- We recommend selecting Authority to Leave for your delivery where possible.
- If you are unable to choose Authority to Leave and not present, your parcel will be delivered to your nearest post office as usual where additional precautions are being taken.
We’re committed to helping protect you and everyone in our community during this time. Stay safe!
PROOF OF AGE
In order to comply with liquor laws an adult over the age of 18 years must be present to accept the delivery and may be required to present appropriate identification.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
Once your order has been shipped you'll receive an email with a tracking number for your order and a link to track the status of your order.
We are unable to deliver to the following restricted postcodes:
- Queensland 4605, 4713, 4816, 4825, 4830, 4871, 4874, 4875, 4876, 4891, 4892, 4895
- Western Australia 6430, 6431, 6435-6438, 6440, 6635, 6638, 6639, 6640-6642, 6710, 6713, 6714, 6716, 6718, 6751, 6754, 6798, 6799, 6765, 6718, 6723, 6725, 6726, 6728, 6731, 6733, 6740, 6743, 6753, 6761, 6765, 6770
- South Australia 5723, 5724, 5734, 5680, 5690
- Northern Territory: 0822, 0847, 0850-0853, 0860-0862, 0870-0872, 0880. 0881, 0886
- New South Wales 2898, 2899
* Due to ongoing pandemic events caused by COVID-19, deliveries may take longer, that could be related to fewer domestic flights and high volumes of products being bought online. These factors will also be affecting courier and other delivery partners of The Craft Drinks Store. Please contact us for updates on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your order within 10 business days from the date it has been shipped. Please allow extra time for getting your order (up to 20 business days in exceptional cases).