If there was ever a liquor that could taste like the endless summer the tropics brings, it would have to be a traditional white cane spirit.
The FNQ Rum Co Platinum Cane Spirit starts from the fermentation on site of freshly crushed Cairns Highland sugarcane juice, prized for its high flavour and mineral qualities as a result of being grown in rich red volcanic soil at altitude.
The ferment is then distilled three times in our copper pot still (affectionately named Helga) for ultimate purity and flavour.
All water is sourced from a deep volcanic spring which is rich in minerals and crystal clear.
- Triple distilled Sugar Cane Spirit
- Pure Water
Fresh, light hypnotic element of the sugar cane syrup comes through resulting in an exceptional mouth feel.
- Silver 2015 Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Competition
- Bronze 2015 International Wine and Spirit Competition
- Bronze 2014 Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Competition
- Silver 2013 Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Competition
- Silver 2013 San Francisco World Spirit Competition